Lets forget the negatives.
Site
Best viewed in IE.
Image X
Brushes X | X
Hosted X | X | X
Designer X | X

Madame
Huey Huey
13th Feb 1987
Aquarius
Republic Ploy(Material Science) Emotional

Plugs

Aringi
Azhar
Daniel
Desiree
Felicity
Jillian
Hui Zhen
Qian Lin
Suhana
Joanne

talks


Sunday, May 14, 2006
@2:43 AM

Haiz...I just came back from town. Luckily got Hanlong's company if not I will be staying at home for this weekend. Hmm...after today outing with him, I can sense that he still never stop liking me till now. Indeed he is totally different from my current bf.

It is 2.40am now...and I have not been meeting tianli(bf) since past 3 weeks le bah(include this week). He often make me feel so disappointed b'cuz he always promise to meet up with me but ended never lor...=_( Take yesterday(13/5) for example, he promised me to meet up with me after his team discussion around 10-11pm. I trusted him.But I still couldn't see him until now(14/5). He made me waited for him so long sia yet didn't get to see him or any msg from him....*really can't believe that huihui will end up in such a miserable state* I keep telling myself..."most probably he is really busy,being his gf must be caring and understanding toward him". What can I say that I didn't have any experience of this before~LONELINESS W/O BF! This round I am really HEARTBROKEN!!!

Merci poure, le triste