Lets forget the negatives.
Site
Best viewed in IE.
Image X
Brushes X | X
Hosted X | X | X
Designer X | X

Madame
Huey Huey
13th Feb 1987
Aquarius
Republic Ploy(Material Science) Emotional

Plugs

Aringi
Azhar
Daniel
Desiree
Felicity
Jillian
Hui Zhen
Qian Lin
Suhana
Joanne

talks


Saturday, May 13, 2006
@9:24 AM



HEEX....finally I got my new blog add. and new appearance which mean a new start for me at the momment now...HMMM...

Time flies fast as I have not been updating my life ever since last month?! *shy*
What I wish is the my current relationship with HIM will change for better as time goes. Recently just came to know my 'HIM' through a frd of mine. we started dating since 22/4/06. I feel so lucky to have him by my side.=) In the beginning, my love life went well with his companion and full attention on me..later on, loneliness started to flood my mind. I felt terrible upset over HIM for the past few days but I just couldn't express my thoughts to him. I even thought of giving up on him. Recalling back,I have not being feeling this*boredom* for many years...I really don't wish that to happen on me...how I wish I can see him now...*have not meet for 2 weeks!!!*

*~confusion~*

Isn't that too fast to give up?!
Shouldn't I have a good conversation with him?!!
Is he really busy with his life or something esle?!!!
Or he doesn't love me anymore?!!!! AWWWWW....*sigh*

LOVE IS JUST SO UNPREDICTABLE................................................................

Merci poure, le triste