Lets forget the negatives.
Wednesday, May 31, 2006
@1:12 AM
Hmm...I am becoming more cheerful le maybe is b'cuz of a special frd of mine..hehe. All thanks to my dearest friends who care for me so much, just want to let u all know that I am living very happily each day. I came to know this special frd recently, we have been knowing each other for 13 days?! WAHAHA...We have been meeting up very often. What I like about this special guy is because of his shy character.*I am unsure why am I always attracted to shy and quiet Guy* =x
He is fun loving and drive me to a few romantic places at night. Due to his presence, I am able to forget about HIM le...yay...I even deleted all his messages whish i used to keep for memories.
Hmm...few more days will be tianli's birthday. I am unsure whether I will be celebrating his birthday with him or not...*dun intend to be lo0king forward to meet him anyway=x* Hahah....
Haiya..I think I have to stop here regarding about his matter. I believe I have make it to forget about him le...=) No worries my friends!!!
Merci poure, le triste