Lets forget the negatives.
Saturday, May 20, 2006
@11:51 AM
I wake up quite late today. Heex...Hmm...it has been weeks ever since I meet HIM. I have realised that my love for him has been reducing each day. Should I feel glad or sad about it?!!! Hmm...I am unsure about it too. Maybe is beacuse of his one sentence that lock my heart for him till now.("Can you just give spare me some time for just 2 weeks and I will come back to U,my love") *sensing me that I have a chance to get back to HIM* I will wait and see as time flies...
Hmm...yesterday I went out with one of my polytechnic friends to fongying's chalet at downtown east. We reached that about 10pm...such a long journey =.=" I have not been meeting her since 3 years ago...hahaz..I am surprised when she welcomed me with her warm hug in the public. *shy* we had a short chat about our recently life and i found out that she indeed had some changes toward her life ever since she got new boyfriend. That's good for her! Hmm...after a while, we headed to "red house" as what others mentioned as spooky area with other of her friends. Indeed, it was nothing special about it...it was just a empty shattered house. =.=" We had a long journey back to chalet...so tiring. Hmm...Seeing both fongying and her boyfriend make me think of HIM once again...the time we used to be together. *sigh*
I believe everything will be over as time passes...stay happy HUI...jiayou!
Merci poure, le triste