Lets forget the negatives.
Site
Best viewed in IE.
Image X
Brushes X | X
Hosted X | X | X
Designer X | X

Madame
Huey Huey
13th Feb 1987
Aquarius
Republic Ploy(Material Science) Emotional

Plugs

Aringi
Azhar
Daniel
Desiree
Felicity
Jillian
Hui Zhen
Qian Lin
Suhana
Joanne

talks


Saturday, June 17, 2006
@1:23 AM



Hmm...just came back from my class gathering(poly mates) at marina south. We have steamboat at there wor. Indeed we have a great time there...as we chat and play along. We took pictures at the end of the dinner session. Hahaha... sooner or later my class will be separated again after august holiday(semster 2). I will definately miss them. I am wondering will we still meet up that often...

After having dinner with my classmates, I met up with my bf wor as he was just about to go home from work place...HE becomes my bf le on the date of 13/6/06. I feel so great to have him by my side. Hmm...we took mrt to boonlay and walked to his house and then t00ka cab home. Hmm...I always have the feeling to walk with him till the end of my life...is that possible?! HAHAHA... I have been meeting him very often since I know him. =) I hope we can really last long bah...

Merci poure, le triste