Lets forget the negatives.
Sunday, June 25, 2006
@4:00 PM
Hmm...I am here to update my recent life again...what can say that I am very satified with my life and indeed I have a lot of happy moments with my sweetheart...wee-uuu-wee! We are meeting quite often nowadays...most probably is because we r still in honey moon bahz...almost every weekend(sat) we are meeting up bah. Hope I will not neglect my jie meiS after all..WAHAHA.
Yesterday I have a great time with HIM, I met my HIM around 9plus at night and we went for stroll nearby jurong point. We are called to meet up with his secondary school buddies + fongying at marina south. Thus he drove me there and reached about 10plus. It was amazing that I joined him to play in the arcade for few hours...wooo...such a long time.I was so ashamed of myself when I was shouting and playing at the same time...I was too engrossed in those games. After the enjoyment we had there, his friends planned to go to have supper at gelyang. Yay...I was so happy at that moment because I can packed the food back for mum after that. =x
My mum was so glad to see the food bought back. Indeed she ate happily all by herself around 4plus in the morning...opppsss...Recently,I have been going out and reaching home very late nowadays. Hmmm...my eye bags are getting darken nowadays too...=( But most importantly, I want to spend my time with HIM too... do not really bother much. All can say that, I am living happily now and then.
U guys know what?! We( and HIM) actually met both our parent already. He even brought me home for dinner...hmm...so fast ehhh... anyway do not crave for long lasting relationship with him, as long as we are happy and enjoy the every moments when being together, I am very satified with it. *dreaming of my wedding bell ringing...ding-dong...ding-dong* =p
Merci poure, le triste