Lets forget the negatives.
Site
Best viewed in IE.
Image X
Brushes X | X
Hosted X | X | X
Designer X | X

Madame
Huey Huey
13th Feb 1987
Aquarius
Republic Ploy(Material Science) Emotional

Plugs

Aringi
Azhar
Daniel
Desiree
Felicity
Jillian
Hui Zhen
Qian Lin
Suhana
Joanne

talks


Thursday, June 01, 2006
@12:02 AM

Just came back from bugis with my frd...lolx...we took neoprints...weee ^^ Recently I have my shopping spree with my frds but not ber leh. She is too busy with her stuffs bah. WAHAHA. I will show it to u, guys when I meet u all...especially ber* she will like to see bah=x

As what I have predicted, I am not meeting tianli this week. Hmm...I am unsure what urge me to say "break up" to him after a long period. Am I too late to say that..anyway I am free from him^^. No more saddness but happiness!!! He seems to be so reluctant to agree with me,but too bad I have made up my mind...I am prepared to leave him. Hope I can live on my own from now on....

Merci poure, le triste