Lets forget the negatives.
Monday, June 26, 2006
@6:48 PM
URGH....today I am damn disappointed in my practical in laboratory...MISSION FAIL! My team had a bad time suffering from our facilitator's comments. Her words were so hurtful to me. Although we had failed to answer to the problem statement, she no need to say all those words bah...=( accusing us that we purposely waited for all teams to present then we copy their solutions into our slides...we did not tend to do that lor...shit her!!! she even said that what reason to let her give extra credit to our presentation today...urgh...who want her to give us credit leh?!!! She is just demoralising me only! Luckily today is the last lab session with her for this semester if not I am not planning to attend any more lab session with her. I simply just hate practical so I tend to skip my biochemistry practical tomorrow. I do not care so much about my grades for practical. I simply not interested in any lab practical! *flabbergasted* Hope I am able to forget about today incident asap if not it definately spoil my mood for the whole day.
Merci poure, le triste