Lets forget the negatives.
Friday, July 07, 2006
@11:54 PM
Hmm..another friday night...yay...I am able to wake up late tml...recently I have been facing a lot of exams that make me feel so tiring. Hmm..got back my few results...I think the results are average to me baH...I believe I am able to do better next round. Recently I have went to Tiger beer breweries factory together with my Rp mates. It is a school trip. Cool...indeed I have gained some knowledge about the processess as well as tips for drinking beer. I actually went in to the bar table n drank free tiger beer. It tastes totally fresh and nice..if you guys have the chance to visit there(near the tuas), you should go and taste the freshly made beer. I feel no regret of going there. =)
Waiting n waiting n waiting to reach 13/7 (our one month anniversary). Time flies so fast, we have been together for a month soon...we have cut down our meeting time as we are busying with our stuffs. I believe it has no effect on him bah. Unlike me, I have to concentrate on my studes as well as being a good gf too. We even make an agreement to meet up once in a week, but it often end up very late to reach home on evey dating with him =(. My mum has been starting to nag at me quite often too. *stress* Hmm...I am really unsure when can I hold to him for how long...doubting*
ZZZZ....I guess i should be resting by now as I m not feeling quite well now. Have to rest soon!!!
My Girls...I have been missing u all... hope to meet up with all soon. Take care!!!
Merci poure, le triste