Lets forget the negatives.
Site
Best viewed in IE.
Image X
Brushes X | X
Hosted X | X | X
Designer X | X

Madame
Huey Huey
13th Feb 1987
Aquarius
Republic Ploy(Material Science) Emotional

Plugs

Aringi
Azhar
Daniel
Desiree
Felicity
Jillian
Hui Zhen
Qian Lin
Suhana
Joanne

talks


Saturday, July 15, 2006
@4:59 PM

Hmm..another sat for me...I woke up quite late today...what can I say?! My current feeling is missing *someone* badly now. He is having attachment at china now bah...I am wondering what he is doing over there now. Hmm... I am also unsure of my feeling for guys around me...feeling complicated bah...Most probably I am too flicker minded...?! Oh gosh...how can I have such a bad attitude toward my relationship...I have not been handling well though...LolX...

What can I say now is I am still maintaining well with eric bah...he is very protective over me. Most probably he understands me well enough in order to 'control' me bah... I think he is too good for me le... ^.^ we meet up quite often too which allow us to stay close for each other as time passes.

I really need a listening ear for me now...I need someone to adjust my feeling inside me...lolx...[Ber...where r u...!!!] Hope u r doing fine over there...I miss my girls badly....

Merci poure, le triste