Lets forget the negatives.
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
@5:15 PM
WHEW...I just came back from facial treatment nearby my block. Hmm...indeed I have gain a very new experience in it. Haaaa....I guess I will have phobia in squeezing out my small little pimples. You will never know the pain inside me when my tear are flowing non stop (in the process of squeezing the pimples). Haiz...am I too sensitive that I really cannot bear the pain?!!! But......it is really PAIN...miserable?! Anyway this facial treatment is not cheap and I think I need to go for a few more rounds in order to have a complete nice complexion. Hmm...luckily my condition is not that bad if not I am not going to enter facial shop anymore b'cuz I do not wish to bear the pain at all. Hmmm...but overall the process is quite okay with me except the squeezing process make me feel like punching my mum. It's her who make me go there and do facial.
During the process, my mum met a stranger who also came for facial. U know what...she started to chat with him. I overheard their conversation and the guy's voice sounds so great and man....the type of voice I like to chat over the phone for hours =x Hahaha...too bad when I completed my facial treatment, he was there doing facial treatment. Thus I was unable to see his looks. I heard my mum saying that he is very handsome. My mum still say he looks like "Gu tian le"....I was so stunned upon hearing that. I did not manage to see his face before I left the shop. Most probably we will meet one day when I go for treatment again...WAHAHAHAXXXXX
Hope my face will be better after a few times treatment. I will defintely look better le... *blink*
Merci poure, le triste