Lets forget the negatives.
Site
Best viewed in IE.
Image X
Brushes X | X
Hosted X | X | X
Designer X | X

Madame
Huey Huey
13th Feb 1987
Aquarius
Republic Ploy(Material Science) Emotional

Plugs

Aringi
Azhar
Daniel
Desiree
Felicity
Jillian
Hui Zhen
Qian Lin
Suhana
Joanne

talks


Monday, August 21, 2006
@10:25 PM

hahahaha...I am in happy mood today. Guess where I went this morning? Sentosa with my bf!!!
Hmm...surprise to hear that?! Although today got lesson to attend, I chose to skip it. Having no choice but I am in holiday mood now.Indeed I have a wonderful moment with my bf. After applying lotion on our body, we quickly changed in our outfit then JUMP into the sea...Lolx...I have also found out that we have the identical problem...that is we do not know how to swim! Die, what if i got drown in the water then who will be the one who able to save me?!! Urgh...hmm. Surprisingly, we are the early birds there as we reached there around 11am. There was not much people at siloso beach. We played until 3pm then went off. Eventually we got sunburnt!!! Urgh...I hate sunlight. I did apply sun block but why am I still feel so hot now!!! Sunburnt!!! Tomorrow still have lesson in the morning as well as last ut. YAY...I am free from ut for a month...hahahahaha

Merci poure, le triste