Saturday, August 05, 2006
@11:46 AM
Hmmm...recently a lot of things happening around me...should I say bad luck fallen on me? First of all, my laptop spoilt and failed to work when bought a new one followed by my Hp cannot work till needed to send for service. Come to studies, I was very disappointed as results were not i expected. Lastly, due to some misunderstanding, I have a quarrel with my dad yesterday. I almost cried till my eyes got swollen. I have totally no one to comfort me by that time as my mum went overseas and left my bro and I at home for a day. I felt so lonely and missed my mum a lot when I got no her to sleep with me at night. Haiz....I totally lose control of myself. What am I suppose to do for the next following weeks??? Eversince I was with HIM...I felt that I was being tied very tightly by HIM. I can't do what I used to do in the past...I know I am selfish to go for what I think is best for me...but I cannot allow people to mess up with my life. I want to be myself. How can I handle my r/s and studies at the same time...he has totally changed my way of living...haiz