Lets forget the negatives.
Site
Best viewed in IE.
Image X
Brushes X | X
Hosted X | X | X
Designer X | X

Madame
Huey Huey
13th Feb 1987
Aquarius
Republic Ploy(Material Science) Emotional

Plugs

Aringi
Azhar
Daniel
Desiree
Felicity
Jillian
Hui Zhen
Qian Lin
Suhana
Joanne

talks


Monday, September 25, 2006
@6:26 PM




haiz...I am damn disappointed with my face,filled with unwanted scars...when can they be gone? I hate having those scars on my face. I am not cute anymore...=x Hmm...but I have glad about somethings which are the gathering with my jie meis as well as my ERIC...lol...finally get to see them. Indeed we were having fun on last thurday. We had simple dinner at swensen and of course never failed to take neoprint...wahaha...the best thing is that I never pay for the neoprint for a single cent and all thanks to poor ber ber...she paid for me! Hmm...I think there will be more outing with my jie meis soon...lol...but hope that my face will turn better when meeting them. I do not wish to have my ugly complexion taken and pose onto the blog again...Hmm...

School lessons have just started for a few days...and I am still trying to adapt with my new classmates. Hmm...I am sad to say that I have to cover my face most of teh time when I see handsome guys..woohaa...so poor thing. Pray hard arhhh...my face faster recover!!!!
*PRAY TO GOD*

Merci poure, le triste