Lets forget the negatives.
Site
Best viewed in IE.
Image X
Brushes X | X
Hosted X | X | X
Designer X | X

Madame
Huey Huey
13th Feb 1987
Aquarius
Republic Ploy(Material Science) Emotional

Plugs

Aringi
Azhar
Daniel
Desiree
Felicity
Jillian
Hui Zhen
Qian Lin
Suhana
Joanne

talks


Sunday, September 03, 2006
@1:46 PM

hmm..I cried sadly again...All because of HIM!!! He chose to lie to me again and again which I made a decision to end this r.s. I sat at the void deck around his area for hours before he came to look for me. I simply couldn't forgive of what he did to me. I hate seeing him around as it will remind me of that bitch* She created all this trouble between us. Thus, I decided to leave the place and head to jp. He followed quietly behind me.

After the heated arguement, we decided to walk our own way to meet up with friends. In my mind, I was thinking: what the hell! He had hurt me and yet able to go out and shop with friend?! Who is that friend?! I sat in the mrt and tried to control my tear from flowing till I reached city hall. At the point of time I felt so lost and miserable. I was crying while I was walking to explanade with a friend of mine. He was like...so lost and tried ways to cheer me up until he couldn't take it and smoke. =.=" Thanks desmond, I know you have did your best but I just cannot control my tear falling!

Hui, what happen to you? Why are you so miserable over him? Is he really worth your tear?!!!
Those sentences ran through my mind when I board a 51 bus back to jurong east all by myself. Indeed it was such a long journey. Along the way, I felt so lonely without him. Upon reaching jurong area, I received a msg from him stated: I wish to see you now hui. Cuz I love u. Do u love me?

I was stunned at the moment. I met him at jurong east and we sat down. Sooner I decided to go down with him to somerset to meet fy and friends (around 11pm). I was so quiet in the mrt until he touched my hand and asked: do u feel cold? I give you my warm?

Oh my god...

we reached there around 12am and waited for his friends to arrive. We played till 3.30am and decided to take a cab home. All the while, I can sense that he was trying to get close to me. =.=

*sigh* Miserable life for me when being with me....what I can say! Love cannot be trusted that much too!

Merci poure, le triste