Monday, September 11, 2006
@12:48 AM
hmmm...I had a great fun with belinda. Our shopping spree again...Hmm...Recently I have found ber changed her personality since she entered polytechnic. Hmm..she tend to be more confident in her words and dressing. She starts to purchase more clothes than me le wor but always the same tee-shirt *change please...you got a nice figure to express out your beauty*. About me..I am crazy of make up set now...b'cuz I want to look better mah...Hmm...We walked till around 9pm then we headed home. Actually I was planning to meet my friends with ber but she insisted to go home. No choice, I had to obey her. I think she clicked well with my bf b'cuz she could snatch my handphone and message him.Overall I did not mind at all b'cuz I knew that she wouldn't complain much about my mischief. *toot ber*
I believe friend's words somehow do change your mindset. Hahahaha....especially my ber ber...she can make me obey her without feeling any discomfort. U see..how great a friend can be a part in your life...ber u r the best. Thanks for your companion. Eric will be very greatful to you too. =) Hope to see ber soon.