Saturday, September 16, 2006
@10:58 PM
Time flies and my school going to reopen soon...sianz. =.=" Should I feel excited and happy because I can meet eric?! HAHAHA...yes! I am always looking forward to that day. It's "love" that bind us together even though we never meet for 2 weeks. I have been waiting for his very first book out. I am going to steal his time for myself and nobody esle....wahahahaha...I won't let anyone to date him out during weekends. He is mine. *grin* Honestly, who knows what will happen to us in future...? I have been doubting since he lied to me. Will we be separated again...? I am afraid of separation...really very frighten of that. I wish it will not happen on my current relationship. If it really does,hope I am not the one who gets hurt.... =)
Today is another boring saturday. I spend my day at home sleeping...I miss going out with eric and my friends...where are they?!
Happy go lucky!