Tuesday, September 12, 2006
@10:18 PM


Today is 12/09, which I should be outside celebrating with my eric. *sigh* I remember we used to celebrate our anniversary (on 13th), one day before the actual day. We would enjoyed our day till the next morning which fall on 13th . =) Unfortunately, he is not beside me now. Indeed I miss those moments with eric. I do miss him loads and wish he can just appear in front of me and vanish back to his camp. *Hui is dreaming* Out of the sudden, I have the urge to say out "loud" here...
Dear happy 3rd months anniversary!!! =) My wish is to sustain our r.s till the very end.
Although I hung up the phone with him a few minutes ago, I alreadly cannot tolerate my inner feeling to speak up: I really miss and need you by my side now! Urghhh...oh gosh!!! Guys, you know what...eversince he enlisted to national service, I received his daily call and never failed. However, I heard that he had totally forgotten to call home! This shows I am more important compared to his family lahz!!!! *giggle* Shouldn't I feel proud for being his gf?!Nevermind...I will be able to wait for him....just one more week then. Hmm...he promises me that he will make up for me when he first book out...=) I will be looking forward to this day.
One and a half hour more to reach 12am....will he be calling me by that time?!!! *doubting*
countdown.....