Lets forget the negatives.
Site
Best viewed in IE.
Image X
Brushes X | X
Hosted X | X | X
Designer X | X

Madame
Huey Huey
13th Feb 1987
Aquarius
Republic Ploy(Material Science) Emotional

Plugs

Aringi
Azhar
Daniel
Desiree
Felicity
Jillian
Hui Zhen
Qian Lin
Suhana
Joanne

talks


Wednesday, September 20, 2006
@12:13 AM

wooohaaa....2 more day excluding today, I will be able to meet eric. I am so excited upon meeting him. B'cuz of this reason, I tend to shop happily with ber today. We have our shopping spree once again and we went to a few places. We shop for jeans, slippers, bag as well as gifts.Indeed our hands carry with many shopping bags, aren't we? *grin* Money flows in and out today! I am broke. I am glad that I am able to get my stuffs but to my disappointment, I do not see any special stuffs for my eric. I hope I can have more money to buy him good stuffs...*giggle*

Really hope to meet my girls asap B'cuz I do miss them loads..... =)

Merci poure, le triste