Lets forget the negatives.
Friday, October 06, 2006
@11:27 PM





Hmm...today is mid-autum festival. I am glad that at least I have a friend who is able to accomany me to carry lantern. He can be counted as my good friend in my current class. Actually, today I plan to meet my girls to celebrate for the festival. Due to my determination on studies, I have decided to study with my friend at home. I thought my night would be boring without any celebration. To my surprise, my mum took out the Haagen das mooncake and some deserts for us after our revision. What surprised me was that she lighted up the lanterns at my balcony. It was such a beautiful night with lanterns hung around me. It reminded me of my past when I used to carry lantern at home during this special festival. My mum even brought my friend and I lanterns. Indeed I have my wonderful night spent with my friend.
Merci poure, le triste