Wednesday, October 25, 2006
@12:57 AM



Hmm...In the middle of the night, I am crying without anyone presence...sob...I guess only Ql knows about it...I am feeling terrible sad without eric beside me. How I wish he can console me when I am feeling sad...Sometimes love can be very complicated. It requires time to build up a r.s...it can comes very fast and also fade very fast but y there's someone whom cannot easily forget about the past...y must he still remember about my presence...in that sense of loving me...treating me very well...caring for me...WHY WHY WHY???
HE has been living in pain since a very long time...n I couldn't help out anything...today was his birthday and he dated me out to celebrate with him but in the end he planned and organised the outing on his birthday...indeed I recevied a GREAT surprises from him...i appreciated it a lot...with his words:' hope u will rem me always. love hui always.' I CRIED again. If u guys able to see what he did for me, u surely will be in tears as in touch by his action. I really feel so gulity to him as i couldnt give him any of my words that he craved for...CUZ I am attached n I love quan A LOT too... I will posed sth that he created for my sake...
thx for that HIM...I have nvr have such luxious life in my whole life...I **** uuu...