Lets forget the negatives.
Site
Best viewed in IE.
Image X
Brushes X | X
Hosted X | X | X
Designer X | X

Madame
Huey Huey
13th Feb 1987
Aquarius
Republic Ploy(Material Science) Emotional

Plugs

Aringi
Azhar
Daniel
Desiree
Felicity
Jillian
Hui Zhen
Qian Lin
Suhana
Joanne

talks


Sunday, October 01, 2006
@8:34 PM











Hmmm...another weekend has passed...Indeed I had a wonderful weekend. I met my friends as well as my eric.=)) I went to chinese garden with my eric on this sat. We took a few pictures of the nice decorations. Actually I do not really enjoy the lightings there...they are too limited and almost the same as the past years. I sweat a lot as the place is so humid and stuffy. I am not surprised to see many family and friends there cuz it is saturday night! I simply love to see the different colours of lantern held by the children. It reminds me of my childhood.After the trip to chinese garden, I met up with eric's secondary school friends as well as qianlin. I am so glad to see her there with me throughout the whole night!

I was a bit disappointed because I can't meet up with my jie meis on friday. I can't share with their joys and fun during the neo-print sessions. SIANNZ...I believe we have more chances to meet up soon...I hope to see you, girls soon.

I am going to post some pictures which I took at chinese garden as well as some of my personal pictures to show u girls *secretly*...enjoy!


Merci poure, le triste