Lets forget the negatives.
Site
Best viewed in IE.
Image X
Brushes X | X
Hosted X | X | X
Designer X | X

Madame
Huey Huey
13th Feb 1987
Aquarius
Republic Ploy(Material Science) Emotional

Plugs

Aringi
Azhar
Daniel
Desiree
Felicity
Jillian
Hui Zhen
Qian Lin
Suhana
Joanne

talks


Thursday, November 23, 2006
@10:34 PM

WOOOhaaaa...such a long period of time I never update about my life...I met up with my ber after my school lesson. She told me that she was not feeling good thus I tend to meet her straight away. At the beginning, I tot I could cheer ber up, in the end she had to cheer me up instead. "p Haiz...I should push all the blames to my UT...because of that, I always get stress up very easily nowadays. We had desert at west mall and headed straight for MOVIE...wooo...such a long time never been to cinema with my jie mei. Thus I tot of relaxing myself and catch a 7.15 pm movie. The show was not that nice, most probably due to the story content. No matter what, I feel so glad after meeting ber..she is just like my little angel. I always get so excited upon meeting her...

To ber: chou ber ber...next time don't be so fierce to me in the cinema, if not I going to bite u.

Merci poure, le triste