Thursday, December 28, 2006
@2:52 AM
*"~"* Hmm...what urgh me to blog is because of SOMEONE...currently my feeling is a bit down after hearing someone commented over me. Most probably I am over concerned about her feeling for me. what actually surprise me is her "tan bai" that make me =_(. This is my very first tear for her. Honestly, I am stunned about my reaction also. Anyway I will try to look into my mistakes and prevent them from repeating it again. =_)
I want to apologise to that "someone" for making her suffer just to tolerate my attitude sometimes. To have a positive assumption, I won't blame her for telling me those comments about me instead I should thank her for what she have done. I always think that "someone" is giving me the best all the times as well to guide me to the right path since we have known each other. She has never fail to show me concerns and loves when I in need of them.
That's what friend for!!! Only good friends will tell you what mistakes you have done and not help to hide them for you!!!
I really appreciate it at a same time I have a lil feeling of "running" it away from the reality. I'm afraid to face that "someone" after hearing her true words. Hmm...MAYBE I should really reflect about myself...it takes time...=_)
^^ Improving myself further ^^